Critter Lookout Conditions of Use
The term 'Critter Lookout' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the web site whose registered office is located in Nepean Ontario, Canada. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our web site.
The use of this web site is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of the pages of this web site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this web site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this web site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this web site meet your specific requirements.
- This web site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this web site which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the web site.
- Use of any services provided by our web site for illegal or immoral activities involving animals or people will result in a formal report to the appropriate authorities.
- Unauthorized use of this web site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this web site may include links to other web sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the web site(s). We have no responsibility for the content of linked web sites.
- Your use of this web site and any dispute arising out of such use of the web site is subject to the laws of Ontario, Canada.
- By creating a posting, you agree to receive manual and automated e-mails from the site and its users that are relevant to your posting. This includes, but is not limited to, status updates, smart-match alerts, and posting enquiries.
- Any misuse of information, fraudulent claims, harassment, or unsolicted communication of our users resulting in legal action will receive our full cooperation in providing any required information or logs to authorities on request - we demand respect for these services and our users.